Summer Course: Monday 9th – Thursday 12th August 2021 – The Yehudi Menuhin School
Cobham Road Stoke d’Abernon, Cobham KT11 3QQ
The Yehudi Menuhin School is situated in Stoke d’Abernon, Surrey, and is close to Cobham Station and the M25. It offers excellent music facilities, large grounds, new accommodation including 16 en-suite bedrooms, and a swimming pool.
Visit the website: https://www.menuhinschool.co.uk/
Easter Course: Saturday 9th – Tuesday 12th April 2022 – Tonbridge School
High Street, Tonbridge, Kent TN10 3AB
Tonbridge School has an excellent music department with two large performance spaces and several teaching and practice studios. The school offers beautiful grounds and the use of a large swimming pool as well as a high standard of food and accommodation.
- Yehudi Menuhin £535 (£505*)
- Tonbridge School £510 (£480*)
- £420 (£390*)
Daytime only rate (all meals but no accommodation): £390 full course (£140 per day rate)
A limited number of scholarships are available and string players are especially welcome.
* if deposit received before 31st May 2021 (summer) or 31st January 2022 (spring)
- Full board including all meals and tea/coffee breaks
- Interpretation/technique/ensemble classes led by all tutors
- Creativity Group sessions